Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

apologies and Thanks

I would like to apologise for my absence from the internet this past couple of months, but I have been suffering from technical difficulties. However, I shall soon be able to resume your normal service of blogs about Space, Astronomy, the Universe and anything else that you might find interesting.
Next, I would like to thank you, dear readers for being patient with me, and it seems, for continuing to show your support for this blog by continuing to follow it.
In my next entries I shall try to write about things that will be much more interesting for all of you to read.
If you have any requests or comments, please feel free to comment, or to drop me a line on Twitter. My username is @Waltonluke

Happy Stargazing

No comments:

Post a Comment