Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Conservation

Dear reader, in this blog post I will discuss my recent departure from college and various developments in my life. And, for reasons unknown to science, or indeed to myself, I shall be using the conservation laws of quantum physics which are commonly found in the quark compositions of various Hadrons.

Before I begin my ramblings, I feel the need to explain these laws for those readers who perhaps are not familiar with them. During particle interactions, there are certain characteristics that must remain the same for the interaction to be possible, and these are governed by the nature of the particles component quarks; namely, the characteristics of charge, baryon number, lepton number and strangeness. This prevents Leptons (which do not contain quarks, and are hence "fundamental particles" from being able to decay into baryons, which are compromised of quarks. OK, everyone think that they have a basic understanding of that? Good, let us get down to my aimless ramblings.

Yesterday was my last day in college, and I am very sad to say goodbye to a place that I have been attending for the last seven years of my life. But I got to thinking about how some of my friends have already said goodbye to our old high school/college, and they are still some of my closest friends, maybe even this is helped by the fact that we do not get caught in the doldrums of daily routine t college, when we see each other, it has become an event, something special that I look forward to, more so than I did when we were seeing each other every day.

Perhaps my point is becoming clear to some of you? No? Me neither, then let us continue on this thought and see where it takes us. So our friendship has changed form, but has remained the same in certain aspects, which were what made us compatible as friends in the first place. All that I can do is hope that this theory works with all of my friends from college, and that they all keep in touch with me, as I shall do my damnedest to keep in close contact with them.
 I know that it will be difficult for us to remain as close friends as we were, but I feel that the friends I've made during my time at college truly deserve every effort on my part to retain contact, and ensure that our friendship does not die. As cliché as this sounds, I do truly love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment